08/11/2013

Last outfits and birthday presents

Hi everyone ! I always forgot to post my outfits, so here are some of my last ones. Sorry for the bad quality, I hope to find a true camera for Christmas.

Salut tout le monde ! J'oublie toujours de poster mes tenues sur le blog, donc en voilà quelques unes. Désolée pour la mauvaise qualité, j'essaye de me trouver un nouvel appareil photo pour Noël.


Blouse : Axes Femme
Skirt : Bodyline
OTK : AatP
Hair corsage : handmade
Shoes : Tamaris

Sweet-classic
Bow : Fly away Fashion
Top and tights : H&M
Dress : Btssb
Shoes : Bodyline
 

Gothic lolita :
Headdress : handmade
Dress : Moitié
Tights and roses : H&M
Shoes : Tamaris
 
 
 
Two weeks ago it was my birthday, I spent it eating fondue and tasting tea in a great chinese tea saloon as said previously.
Il y a deux semaines c'était mon anniversaire, je l'ai passé à manger de la fondue et à essayer des thés chinois étranges comme expliqué précédemment.
 
Some friend of mine gifted me wonderful present, and I can't resist to show it and thanks them again, because they were totaly wonderful.
Quelques un de mes amis m'ont fait des cadeaux magnifiques et adorables, et je ne peux pas résister à l'envie de vous les montrer et de les remercier de nouveau.
 
 
 

Presents from my childhood friends : saku saku panda biscuits, ichigo ramune soda, haichu ichigo candy, a manga adaptation of Burton's Nightmare before christams and a sushi making set.
Mes amis d'enfance m'ont offert un tas de trics : des biscuits saku saku panda, des bobons à la fraise Haichu, de la limonade au ramune et à la fraise, une adaptation en manga de l'étrange noël de Mr.Jack et un set pour faire des sushi.

Raphi gifted me some really good tea from and organic brand I did'nt know. Agrums tea, violet and raspeberry tea, a mint flavored roïboos and some Darjeeling.
Raphi m'a offert de très bon thé d'une marque bio que je ne connaissais pas du tout. Un thé au agrumes, un à la violette et à la framboise, un roïboos à la menthe et un Darjeeling.

Finally Konstanz found for me a beautiful Mary Magdalene rounddress when she was in Japan, it's so pretty <3
Konstanz m'a trouvé un magnifique rounddress Mary Magdalene quand elle était au Japon, il est trop beau <3
 
I'm lucky to have friend who know me so well !
Je de la chance que mes amis connaissent si bien mes goûts !
 
Here, have some fondue :



 

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire